Breaking News
Home > Tag Archives: financial advisor

Tag Archives: financial advisor

How Well Have You Saved For Retirement?

Ed Butowsky joins Fox News this past weekend to discuss the topic of retirement and how well are people informed about retirement. Shared via Feds May Require Employers To Provide Retirement Estimates

Read More »

Is The Dow Market Rally Over?

Ed Butowsky, wealth manager, financial advisor, and managing partner of Chapwood Investment Management, appears live on Fox Business’ Varney & Co. to check out the effect of the Fed Governors who made declarations about slowing down the printing of cash in addition to Walmart’s numbers being a financial indication for the economy. Shared Via Fed Governors’ Concerns About Money Printing ...

Read More »

Could 48 Percent Of Americans Be In The Dark?

If 52% of Americans feel the worst is yet to come as it relates to our economy its probably a fair assessment. But why do the other 48% believe that the worst is behind us. Are they oblivious of the current economic situation? Ed Butowsky joins Fox News to try and help the 48% in the dark. via Economists See ...

Read More »

Are Businesses Facing A Layoff Bomb in 2013?

According to the Wall Street Journal American companies are cutting back on investments at the fastest pace since the recession because of the fiscal cliff and economic uncertainty. Businesses are scared because they face billions of dollars in new taxes, new regulations, and having to provide health-care for every employee under Obama-care just to name a few. Business are hunkering ...

Read More »

How Can Another Professional Athlete Lose Millions

Former Titans quarter back Vince Young blew through a fortune of money he made over the course of his career. Reports indicate that it was upwards of $26 million. There is more to the story then just buying friends meals at Cheesecake Factory or TGI Fridays and spending thousands of dollars for meals. Ed Butowsky joins Varney & Company to ...

Read More »

Hurricane Sandy Brought Such Devastation To The Northeast

Ed Butowsky appeared recently live on Fox News to discuss the estimated cost of Hurricane Sandy and what it means to those impacted by this super-storm. via Estimated Cost Of Hurricane Sandy To Top $50 Billion.

Read More »

Pension Crisis May Get Worse

The majority of private and public pension plans are under-funded. This means many Americans receiving monthly checks are at risk of seeing their pensions drastically reduced or even disappearing. Pension plans generally have a minimum returns that is required to satisfy their liabilities. This return is calculated by looking at employer contributions and growth of assets and determining the life ...

Read More »

Red Bull To Make Millions Over Recent Skydive Stunt

Red Bull sponsored acclaimed daredevil Felix Baumgartner to pull off the most outrageous stunt ever. The highest skydive ever to be done from the stratosphere. Caught on camera and streamed to the over 8 million people to watch. Ed Butowsky joins Varney & Company to try to understand how much is Red Bull hoping to gain from all this. via ...

Read More »

Goods Costing Americans More Money Due To Administrations Failed Policies

President Obama’s solution to our economic crisis is to print more money as if the problem will go away if we just have more money to spend. Have they considered the impact of this action to the greater good? With more money in circulation goods are costing Americans more money, not to mention the value of the dollar dropping against ...

Read More »

Professional Athletes Have Hard Time Dealing With Financial Problems

In an industry filled with not so trustworthy people and half truths its imperative to share and teach the reality behind wealth management. Ed Butowsky, wealth manager, financial advisor, and managing partner of Chapwood Investment Management, contributed to a Sports Illustrated article in 2009 called, “How (and why) Professional Athletes Go Broke.” ESPN took the lead from this article and ...

Read More »